Fermenters & Bioreactors
MFC’s provide Mass Flow Measurement. Volume Flow Measurement does not provide the accuracy needed for precision engineering or laboratory work.
Direct Liquid Injection Vaporizers
Direct Liquid injection (DLI) vaporization solutions are high-performing liquid vaporizers designed for reliability. They overcome the many limitations of conventional technologies such as bubblers and vapor draw systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Chemically pure vapor free of decomposition byproducts or liquid carryover
- Capable of handling wide range of liquid properties
- Accept multiple liquid inlets to generate perfectly mixed vapors
- Efficient vaporization: reduced precursor consumption and less waste gas
- “Vapor on demand”. System has quick response time
- Integration with Coriolis MFC for precision flow regulation.
- Highly adaptable to different process conditions.
- Excellent results for your processes: increased deposition rates
- Water vaporization for fuel cell stack humidification & other water addition applications
- Liquid precursor for CVD, MOCVD and ALD processes
- Depositing thin films such as carbon coat, glass or other coatings
- Vaporizing monomers for vacuum polymer film deposition
- Many more…